I've needed some way to express my frustrations, my joys, and the craziness that ensues while being a first time mom. I've read all of the books, and for some reason, I'm still surprised at every little thing that happens. Hopefully, in writing this, I will appreciate and hold on to all of the little things I get to enjoy on a day to day basis with my son Braylon. He just turned 4 months old on Tuesday. Time seriously flies by too fast. Here's a little montage of the little boy who has stolen my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome to the blogging world. I still need to meet Mr. Braylon in real life, but this should suffice for now. What a cute little boy!
ReplyDeleteJana
Wow Katy! This is an amazing blog and you're a pretty darn good writer. I especially love the title. Can't wait to see the entry for his first steps!
ReplyDelete